Simulation-Based testing with Simulink
*For Singapore, prices are subject to prevailing 7% Goods and Services Tax
*Reinstatement fee is subject to changes. Please contact us for latest pricing information
This one-day course describes techniques for testing Simulink® model behavior against system requirements using Simulink Test™, Simulink Requirements™, and Simulink Coverage™. Topics include:
- Identifying the role of verification and validation in Model-Based Design
- Creating test cases for Simulink models
- Analyzing simulation results to verify model behavior
- Automating testing activities and managing results
- Automatically generating artifacts to communicate results
Who Should Attend
This hands-on course is designed for engineer who needs to build testing framework for the design in Simulink environment.
- MATLAB Fundamentals and Simulink for System and Algorithm Modeling
- This course is intended for intermediate or advanced Simulink users
Upon the completion of the course, the participants will be able to:
- create and run test cases for Simulink models
- analyze simulation results to verify the behaviour of a model
- automate testing activities and manage results
- automatically generate artifacts to communicate results
For more detail on this course, kindly click here.
Advance payment is required.
Customer shall pay the full amount due fourteen (14) calendar days prior to course commencement or immediately upon placing the Order if placed less than fourteen (14) days and accepted by TechSource, prior to the commencement of the Course(s).