MATLAB Programming Techniques
*For Singapore, prices are subject to prevailing 7% Goods and Services Tax
*Reinstatement fee is subject to changes. Please contact us for latest pricing information
This two-days hands-on course is designed for intermediate users of MATLAB who wants to gain experience in using the features in MATLAB language to write efficient, robust, and well-organized code. These concepts form the foundation for writing full applications, developing algorithms, and extending built-in MATLAB capabilities. Details of performance optimization, as well as tools for writing, debugging, and profiling code are covered.
- Structuring data
- Managing data efficiently
- Utilizing development tools
- Structuring code
- Creating robust applications
- Verifying application behavior
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for intermediate users of MATLAB who needs to create robust applications and manage large code efficiently.
Upon the completion of the course, the participants will be able to:
- Optimize performance by choosing appropriate data types
- Effectively utilize development tools
- Create robust and user-friendly application interfaces
- Optimize performance by choosing appropriate function types
- Ensure code correctness
For more detail on this course, kindly click here.
Advance payment is required.
Customer shall pay the full amount due fourteen (14) calendar days prior to course commencement or immediately upon placing the Order if placed less than fourteen (14) days and accepted by TechSource, prior to the commencement of the Course(s).